- To see pictures from the City’s 80th year celebration, click here.
- Royal Oak Park is now open for use by the residents of Warson Woods and their guests. Please exercise caution as some of the turf is new and will continue to establish solid root structures in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience while we completed the project. We hope everyone enjoys the “new” Royal Oak Park. Requests for Pavilion reservations should be left on the City Clerk’s voicemail by dialing 314-965-3100, ext. 101. When leaving a message, please include your name, address, call back number and date to be reserved. Any conflicts will be resolved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Warson Woods was awarded another Tree City award. To check out the details about this, go visit our Arbor Day Tree City page, click here.
- Click here to view the 2016 Progressive Waste holiday pickup schedule.
- Warson Woods was ranked #1 in Missouri and #30 in the country as best suburb to raise a family. Let’s keep that streak going! The see the article, please click here.
- To view information regarding the recent MSD project in Ward 1 and the meeting scheduled for April 16, 2015, please click here.
- Missouri American Water: “We are planning to replace the water lines on following streets; Andrew Drive, Dearborn Drive, North Drive, Forrest View Drive and Ridgeline Drive”. To view the flyer regarding the replacement of water mains and construction information, please click here.
- Presentations on Royal Oaks Park and St. Matthew’s Property from Feb 16, 2015 Board Meeting.
- Does your house potentially have radon gas? If you are concerned, contact St. Louis County Health Services to get a free short-term radon test kit. You can register online or call for details. Click here to see the form and read the flier.
- Please do not push your leaves into the street for pickup, place them at the curb to avoid blocking the street. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.
- Cell Tower Proposed behind Warson Woods Police Station (above Royal Oaks Park), for more information, please click here. To see the images of the cell tower and proposed easements, click the below links:
- If you would like to contact your Alderman or Mayor, click here.
- Ameren has some information for the residents of Warson Woods. Please take the time to read their newsletter. To view the information, click here.
- Please check out the St. Louis Help Health Equipment Lending Program’s Medical Equipment Drive. It’s a great cause and can help people in need. To check out the flyer, click here.
- Residents, please be respectful to your neighbors and refrain from using their waste receptacles for your pets waste. Please hold on to your bags until you reach a city receptacle or your own trash receptacle. We thank you for your assistance keeping Warson Woods clean!
- Click here to see an archived letter regarding Rohan Woods School and the City Of Warson Woods City Hall from 08-05-2014.
- Don’t be the victim of a telephone scam. There has been an increase in scamming over the phone in the St. Louis area. Please be aware and protect yourself. Don’t give out critical information over the phone, and if there is ever a question feel free to call the Warson Woods Police Department to help validate the call. For some information on identify theft and phone/internet scams, please click here.
- Warson Woods St. Matthew’s Site Review – Update 4/15/2014, please click here.
- There is a 2014 Warson Woods Comprehensive Discussion Topics Questionnaire on the Resident’s Corner – Permits and Applications page. Please take the time to print the form, fill it out and return it to city hall. Your opinion counts.