While in the courtroom, please observe the following:
- No weapons are permitted in the Municipal Court building or any other city building. Metal detectors are used before entering the court facility and you may be required to be searched by a court security Police Officer.
- Sit quietly in the courtroom whenever court is in session.
- When addressing the Judge do not lean on the bench or have your hands in your pockets.
- No food or drinks allowed in the courtroom, unless medical conditions require such.
- Avoid bringing small children to court. If you must, please monitor their behavior so they remain quiet at all times. Parents may be asked to leave the courtroom if their child becomes noisy or unruly.
- Please wear suitable clothing to court.
- All cellular phones and paging devices need to be turned off while court is in session.
- Hats should be removed before entering the courtroom.
- The Judge will call your name; please wait until you hear your name called before approaching the bench.