City Calendar and Upcoming Events
What's Happening .
-*Special Notice to Residence* Waste Connections will do a special Yard Waste Pick-Up in Warson Woods on Saturday May 27th, 2017, starting at 6am and ending at 11am. Please plan accordingly. Thanks!
-2017 Summer Tennis Schedule Click *HERE*
-2017 Street Package Bidders Information Click *HERE*
-Requests for Pavilion reservations should be made with the City Clerk, Kathy Mahany, at 314-965-3100. Any conflicts will be resolved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Next Board Meeting
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Next Court Dates
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Upcoming City Events
Royal Oak Park is now open for use by the residents of Warson Woods and their guests. Please exercise caution as some of the turf is new and will continue to establish solid root structures in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience while we completed the project. We hope everyone enjoys the “new” Royal Oak Park. Requests for Pavilion reservations should be made with the City Clerk, Kathy Mahany, at 314-965-3100. Any conflicts will be resolved on a first-come, first-served basis.
While in the courtroom, please observe the following:
- No weapons are permitted in the Municipal Court building or any other city building. Metal detectors are used before entering the court facility and you may be required to be searched by a court security Police Officer.
- Sit quietly in the courtroom whenever court is in session.
- When addressing the Judge do not lean on the bench or have your hands in your pockets.
- No food or drinks allowed in the courtroom, unless medical conditions require such.
- Avoid bringing small children to court. If you must, please monitor their behavior so they remain quiet at all times. Parents may be asked to leave the courtroom if their child becomes noisy or unruly.
- Please wear suitable clothing to court.
- All cellular phones and paging devices need to be turned off while court is in session.
- Hats should be removed before entering the courtroom.
- The Judge will call your name; please wait until you hear your name called before approaching the bench.